Anyone can be a home inspector in California.
Things to avoid looking for an inspector
- An inspector who is Internet or classroom “certified” because experience is un-provable
- An inspector with less than 10,000 paid inspections
- An inspector who does more than 1 inspection a day
- An inspector who uses a checklist report template
- An inspector who is not insured
- An inspector who will not let you follow him
- An inspector who does not use infrared
- An inspector who is the cheapest
- An inspector with more than 25% of his business from realtor referrals
Couple quick facts about MAZZA
- We choose to only perform 2-3 inspections per week
- We are in the business of protection. Period.
- We are not a bargain inspection company
- We do everything we can… to find everything we can
- We get 0% business from realtors…
- ZERO collision risk with MAZZA
Complete this form and we’ll reach out to you the moment we receive it.